If you, like many other PR folk, are still a bit in the dark about how to set goals for a PR campaign, what to measure and how to track success, we;ve created a new PR Measurement Dashboard in Google Analytics.
You can download and use the PR Measurement Dashboard . It’s free.
If you need help with using the dashboard and how to measure and track results, then register for the course.
This is much more than just a course on using Google Analytics – it’s geared specifically to PR content and activities.
You will learn:
- What to track
- Why you should track these indicators
- How to set up goals for paid, owned, earned and shared media
- How to analyze your earned and social traffic
- How to find and extract the actionable insights from the data
- How to tell which content and referring sites send visitors that convert
- Why you need real-time stats on content performance
A comprehensive Cheat Sheet for all the widgets in the Dashboard.
A workbook to help you figure out what to measure.
You get to ask Tinu and Sally three questions about your PR Measurement (via email.)
Video instructions on how to download the Dashboard.
A webinar to learn how to set goals and enter them in Google Analytics and track them.