If you, like many other PR folks, are still a bit in the dark about how to set goals for a PR campaign, what to measure and how to track success, we’ve created a new PR Measurement Dashboard in Google Analytics to help you get started.
You can download and use the PR Measurement Dashboard . It’s free.
If you need help with using the dashboard and how to measure and track results, then register for the course.
This is much more than just a course on using Google Analytics – it’s geared specifically to PR content and activities.
You will learn:
- What to track
- Why you should track these indicators
- How to set up goals for paid, owned, earned and shared media
- How to track effectiveness across awareness, interest, conversion and advocacy on the stakeholder journey
- How to analyze your earned and social traffic
- How to find and extract the actionable insights from the data
- How to tell which content and referring sites send visitors that convert
- Why you need real-time stats on content performance
A comprehensive Cheat Sheet for all the widgets in the Dashboard.
A workbook to help you figure out what to measure.
You get to ask Tinu and Sally questions every Friday on a student call
The course is now available $197.00